- [funny] Go Look: Cletus and Billy Bob – What’s A Little Anal Probing Amongst Friends?
- [science] Peak Science … ‘Lehrer borrows a metaphor from Tyler Cowen’s The Great Stagnation to argue that we’ve basically picked all the low-hanging fruit of scientific discovery – all Galileo had to do was be the first person to look at Jupiter through a telescope and he discovered four moons…’
- [twitter] Go Look: Mr Fry And His Twitter Friends
- [space] Saturn’s Hyperion: A Moon with Odd Craters … ‘Hyperion is about 250 kilometers across, rotates chaotically, and has a density so low that it might house a vast system of caverns inside.’
- [funny] Things My Dad Sends Me: Did Philip Fart?
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 17th, 2011 at 12:07 am and is filed under Linkage.