[links] Glanced at:
- Headacher … various in-browser animations which make your head go funny.
- Joe Matt’s How to be Cheap … A one-pager from before he was obssessed with porn, got a deal with HBO and disappeared!
- LMG Mirrored: GenihcaMkniL
- Sony Bravia – The Advert … the Bouncing Ball Advert from off the Telly.
- The Fatal Consequences of Masturbation … ‘The Worst Sin According to a 19th Century Book’
- Breaking Free … the famous Socialist Worker version of Tintin. [via Pete Ashton]
- Interview with Franklin Crowe – a Sidewalk Comic-book Vendor and Speed Chess Player … from Gothamist.
Glanced at Linkdump #2
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 3rd, 2005 at 4:02 pm and is filed under Links.
« The Dawn of Dilbert Murder on MySpace »