[tech] What to do when a PC goes Wrong — nice consumer guide from Technovia‘If the goods are over £100, always, always buy on credit card (NOT a debit card). This gives you additional rights, as the credit card company becomes equally responsible for faulty goods.’

PC/Tech Consumer Rights Guidelines

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 25th, 2005 at 1:36 pm and is filed under Tech.

« »

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.