- Cory Doctorow’s Sad Mac Tattoo … ‘The sad Mac icon, taken from the ROM of his MacSE/30 (inset), measures 27 pixels square.’ [via Aprendiz de todo]
- Read Comics in Public — another comics weblog. [via Bugpowder]
- What is LMG? ‘LMG is a video recorder that jams mobile phone frequencies, crushes ice and never gets tired.’ [via Lukelog]
- The Quiet Man Speaks — Steve Bell on Iain Duncan Smith.
- Comment from Sri Chinmoy supporter regarding the Sri Chinmoy Project … ‘When I look at this curious confrontation between weblog culture and yoga culture in cyberspace, in reminds me of a Star Trek episode. Aliens from planet Chinmoy are flooding the ship’s computers with poetry for some unknown purpose. At first this is seen as a potential threat (such as a DoS attack); but by the end of the episode we discover that the “aliens” are humanoid, and that they are in fact a peace-loving race who simply choose a different way of life. They are sending out vast quantities of poetry because this is their instinctive way of defending themselves against attacks by Vogon-like anticultists.’ [Related: Original Post]
This entry was posted on Monday, October 14th, 2002 at 8:41 am and is filed under Links.