- Tom and Vaughan both mention the impossibility of buying property in London. They could try — Mortgage Sharing [which is working sucessfully for me].
- Top 100 Comics of August 2001. ‘1) New X-Men #117’
- Unsurprisingly, Doom is GameSpy’s Top 50 Game of all Time … ‘It’s a testament to Doom’s superior design and longetivity that it still has a thriving community today, building modifications, maps, and utilities as if it were 1994. What’s more, since id Software released the game’s source code a few years back, a number of “source ports” have appeared, which extend the game’s features and capabilities into the 21st century. ‘ [Related: ZDoom — best updated Source Port]
- Slashdot covers Groth Vs. McCloud on Digital Comics … ‘Really now, what is the advantage of using flash for a static image comic (other than zooming)? 3 advantages: KAPOW! BLAM! BIFF!’
- Last Big Brother link of 2001 — Oh my God! It’s Helen’s hair — This is London visits Classy Cutz …‘We move to a seat by reception; the phone rings non-stop; every other call is a hoax; dirty calls, hang-ups, laughing down the phone. One man calls and says he’s an old friend of Helen’s and do they have a contact number for her? “I don’t think so,” he is told matter-of-factly.’
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2001 at 12:50 pm and is filed under Linkage.