[stuff] Random Linkage:
- Excellent fan site for Manhunter — the Michael Mann film based on Thomas Harris’ book Red Dragon.
- Photos from Nasa’s Apollo moon missions.
- PassNotes on Gary Bushell.
- Dave Eggers: ‘…do not dismiss a person until you have met them. It is a fuckload of work to be open-minded and generous and understanding and forgiving and accepting, but Christ, that is what matters.’ [via methylsalicylate]
- 99 Ways to Improve Your Life [Part 1 | Part 2] Read Tolkien? WTF!? ‘16 Brush up on your Tolkien, even if you hate it. When the film comes out, no party will be safe from a Lord of the Rings conversation, so make sure you have something to say, even if it’s simply, “I never read it; and nor, happily, did I spent my entire teenage years making horrid cracking sounds with my knuckles and picking my sweaty feet and masturbating.”‘
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 13th, 2001 at 2:48 pm and is filed under Linkage.