The Four Things Meme … [I was tagged by Sasha]
- Four jobs I’ve had: I’ve been a Free-paper Delivery Boy, a part-time Butcher’s Assistant, a sorter in a Baked Bean Canning Factory (White Beans = Good. Black Beans = Bad) and a PC Support Guy at Leicester University.
- Four movies I can watch over and over: Kelly’s Heroes, Alien, Heat and Apocalypse Now.
- Four places I’ve lived: King’s Lynn, Portsmouth, Leicester and London.
- Four TV shows I love: 24, The Sopranos, Blackadder and Quincy.
- Four places I’ve Been on Holiday: Great Yarmouth, Florence, Ireland and Derbyshire.
- Four of my favorite dishes: Full English Breakfast, Gnocchi with Gorgonzola, Fish and Chips and anything Pickled.
- Four sites I visit daily: del.icio.us, Flickr, Bloglines and BBC News.
- Four places I would rather be right now: The Smiley Face Crater on Mars, 2003 UB313, the Apollo 11 Moon Landing Site and Europa.
- Four bloggers I am tagging: Belle de Jour, Neilalien, Robyn and Chris.
The Four Things Meme
This entry was posted on Monday, February 6th, 2006 at 5:17 pm and is filed under Lists, LMG.
« Dave Gorman on Flickr Six degrees of Wikipedia »
Some of those Derbyshire photos look awfully familiar… especially on Page 5…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.