[web] Using your Browser URL History to Estimate Gender … I’m not sure how accurate this is but it guessed right for me … ‘Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 12%. Likelihood of you being MALE is 88%’

Website Guesses Your Sex via Your Internet Browser History

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 29th, 2008 at 12:59 pm and is filed under Web.

« »

1 Comment

92% male here.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.